- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Gorgeous Hair Event (view all deals) -- 50% off CHI select Styling & Finishing, 50% off Pureology select Masks & Treatments, ends 5/26.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The Creamy Mattes by Colorsesnsational deliver a burst of bold color and a surge of creamy texture for the creamiest matte in 20 make-a-statement shades.
Look Featuring This Product
Based on 1 Review, 8 Quick Reviews
The Good: Smooth (6), Easy To Apply (6), Creamy (5), Long-wearing (4), Blendable (3), Great Value (3), Travel-friendly (2)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (5), Non-sticky (4), Buildable (2), Scented (2), Thick (1), Thin (1)
The Bad: Drying (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Mariam 3 years ago.
If you want an affordable, natural, matte lip colour -- this is a holy grail product. Shade 660 "Touch of Spice" is perfect for me. My skin tone is MAC NC37/Matchmaster4.0/FitMe310 -- this is absolutely perfect.It's super creamy, very comfortable to wear, doesn't taste or smell like anything really. The only drawback is it does wear/rub off quite quickly. But with low price + the pigmentation, that doesn't make this run out too quick.This is my favourite drugstore lipstick.