- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Gorgeous Hair Event (view all deals) -- 50% off CHI select Styling & Finishing, 50% off Pureology select Masks & Treatments, ends 5/26.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The formula is supposed to be "buildable, blendable, [and] light-reflective" and can be used on the eyes, face, and body. The brand says that they can be applied with "brush or fingers," and while they say that "for cleaner application and stronger hold, wet brush with" an adhesive spray, it does imply it can be used without for less clean/less hold. The powders seem as finely-milled as they're going to get, but they have micro-sparkle and sparkle to them so they have a drier, almost loose glittery texture overall. Some shades seemed to have a stronger base color that came through than others, which were more glittery overall with a sheerer or transparent base.
I wore several of them on cheeks as well as eyes with most shades performing decently without an adhesive spray/tacky base, but the wear time was between six and eight hours with light to moderate fallout (depending on the shade) on eyes and eight hours on cheeks with some sparkle migration over time. I definitely would recommend using the product with an adhesive spray for the "cleaner application and stronger hold" the brand says it would result in.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
This multipurpose powder can be used for both the face and body. The buildable, blendable, light-reflective formula delivers 100-pure pure mother-of-pearl shimmer.