- Biossance — 20% off sitewide with code SHOP20, ends 6/23.
- DermStore — 15% off Skinceuticals & Dermablend with code SKINC619, ends 6/20.
- Macy's — 50% off Naked Petite Heat Palette, 50% off Too Faced Hangover Setting Primer & Setting Spray, shop daily deals here, ends 6/20.
- Ulta — 20% off coupons (including prestige), check your email for unique code, ends 6/29.
- YSL — Enjoy 20% off orders $50+ with code SUMMER2019, ends 6/23.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
3 Written Reviews
By Ana Maria 2 years ago.
I use Tabby on my lower waterline, to get a more rested/luminous look. I prefer to do this with nude liners, as it looks way more natural than white. This pencil stays on many hours and does not irritate my sensitive eyes. It's quite creamy, but not that much to get into the eyes. I've heard some make-up artist use this as concealer, but I don't find it smooth enough to blend under the eyes; maybe for some will work for spot concealing, as it has quite some coverage. The finish is mate so it will be perfect for blemishes if this is your shade. It's also a lot of product, probably will dry out before I get to use 1/4 of it.
By Julie 3 years ago.
The color of this is gorgeous! On my fair skin, with a mix of pink & olive undertones, it looks much darker & leans more purple than blue, compared to how it looks on Christine. It works fairly well for me as an eyeliner, but less so as a shadow. I have hooded, slightly oily lids. After 4 hours, this is creased, significantly faded, with some transfer to my upper lid. It still looks pretty & sparkly, but not nearly as good as it does initially. As an eyeliner, I get about 6-7 hours of wear before it has noticeable fading, which is about average for me doe a glittery liner. The sparkle in it seems to stay put, but the base color fades & disappears. The color is so beautiful, however, that I will keep it.