- Saks — Earn a Gift Card up to $700* (including beauty) with code APRIL2019, ends 4/26.
- Sephora — 20% off for Rouges with code HEYROUGE, starts 4/26 and ends 5/06.
- Space NK — FREE Beauty Bag Gift worth over $250, use code SPRING19, ends 4/28.
- Ulta — 2X (members), 3X (Platinum), 4X points (Diamond) on all purchases, activate here, ends 5/04.
- Ulta — BOGO 50% off Maybelline makeup, Revlon lip, Makeup Revolution, Real Techniques, & more, ends 5/12.
Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips, M·A·C Lipstick is available in every nuance of your favorite color and high-fashion texture. It's the iconic product that made M·A·C famous. AMPLIFIED CREME (A): Ultra-creamy. Quietly shiny. Color-packed! Hi-res: hi-impact. CREMESHEEN (C): Creme-based lipstick that imparts bright full color, with a soft and supple shine. FROST (F): Excellent color payoff with medium to high frosted shimmer-and-shine finish. LUSTRE (L): Demi-sheer with wet-look lustre finish. Very slick. Makes lips look soft, smooth, ultra-moist. MATTE (M): Pigment rich with intense color pay-off. No-shine, all matte finish. SATIN (S): Color-rich. Soft satin, semi-matte finish. Conditions while adding intense color.
1 Written Reviews
By Jen 6 years ago.
I bought this shade on a whim and it ended up being the color I liked the most from the Après Chic collection. It's very versatile and looks great paired with a warm smoky eye. On me it looks peachy gold. It does have that metallic quality to it so it's not the creamiest shade but I have terribly dry lips and it doesn't bother them. I have been pleasantly surprised with this shade.