- ColourPop — 30% off Lippie Stix (now $4.20) , ends 6/15.
- MAC Cosmetics — 20% off for MAC Lovers, 25% off for MAC Devoted/Obsessed members here, ends 6/16.
- Macy's — 50% off Anastasia Sultry Palette, 50% off Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion/Gel/Jelly, shop daily deals here, ends 6/15.
- Sephora — Up to 50% off Tarte Color Splash Lipsticks, Lancome L'Absolu Lacquers & Glosses, & more in the Weekly Wow, ends 6/19.
- Ulta — 5X (members), 6X (Platinum), or 7X (Diamond) points on select Suncare products (activate offer here), ends 6/17.
Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips, M·A·C Lipstick is available in every nuance of your favorite color and high-fashion texture. It's the iconic product that made M·A·C famous.AMPLIFIED CREME (A): Ultra-creamy. Quietly shiny. Color-packed! Hi-res: hi-impact. CREMESHEEN (C): Creme-based lipstick that imparts bright full color, with a soft and supple shine. FROST (F): Excellent color payoff with medium to high frosted shimmer-and-shine finish. LUSTRE (L): Demi-sheer with wet-look lustre finish. Very slick. Makes lips look soft, smooth, ultra-moist. MATTE (M): Pigment rich with intense color pay-off. No-shine, all matte finish. SATIN (S): Color-rich. Soft satin, semi-matte finish. Conditions while adding intense color.
Based on 2 Reviews, 4 Quick Reviews
The Good: Creamy (5), Easy To Apply (5), Smooth (4), Moisturizing (2), Blendable (1), Travel-friendly (1)
The In-Between: Buildable (3), Highly Pigmented (1), Non-sticky (1), Scented (1)
The Bad: Tugs/pulls (1), Drying (1)
2 Written Reviews
By Jade 5 months ago.
I hunted high and low for a lipstick like this! I find it has a real muted quality to it which makes it sooo wearable. I'm NC20/C1 in MAC and it appears much darker on me than Christine.I don't have issues with the Cremesheen formula so I find this hydrating, but that really seems to be your-milage-may-vary.
By monopolizeme 6 years ago.
Definitely a MLBB shade, at least for me! I love this for work and class or just those outings where you want to feel polished but not necessarily turn heads everywhere you do. it's a comforting look. Some have had issues with the cremesheen line, in terms of dryness and such, but it works fine for me