- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide plus 10% off with code TEMPTALIA (excludes Safari Raine collection), ends 3/29.
- MAC Cosmetics — 25% off sitewide, ends 3/25.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Get up to $350 off your purchase with code BLOSSOM19, ends 3/26.
- Ulta — MAC Fix+ (scented) for $13.50 (💎+), Lancome La Base Primer for $21 (view all daily deals), ends 3/25.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
Celebrity Makeup Artist Carol Shaw created LORAC's unique, long-lasting, non-irritating eye shadow formula to use on and off the Red Carpet. This unique formula is infused with soothing botanicals such as Calendula and Cornflower. Shade, shadow, line and define with this versatile range of eye shadow colors that can be used wet or dry to create any Red Carpet look you desire.
Based on 1 Review, 36 Quick Reviews
The Good: Easy To Apply (21), Buttery (19), Blendable (19), Long-wearing (17), Great Value (16), Smooth (13), Travel-friendly (11), Creamy (10), Crease-resistant (4)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (18), Buildable (6)
The Bad: Powdery (3), Fades (1), Fall Out (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Mariella 4 years ago.
I absolutely ADORE this shadow from the Pro Palette 2. It is unbelievably smooth and creamy and so very pigmented that I need to remind myself that even when I'm using the softest of my brushes, I only need to touch the surface lightly (I often forget and end up with more than enough product for both eyes, and this is the case with most of the shadows in the palette). I just love how bright and wide-awake this makes my eyes look. I'm not sure if this shadow is available on its own but if it is, I will certainly buy a single pan of it the next time I'm in the US.