- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Each Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette is packed with a selection of nine highly pigmented mattes and striking shimmers, all with a smooth and blendable texture. Available in four color themes—Warm Brown, Mauve, Smokey, and Electric Obsessions—the palettes are super compact and lightweight, making them a must-have for your handbag. The large mirror, conveniently-sized palette, and versatile shade collection allow you to create both classic and playful looks that are easy to apply on-the-go.
Looks Featuring This Product
1 Written Reviews
By Kaitlin 5 months ago.
First off I love the premise of the obsession palettes, but in some colours I do feel like the quality is lacking. The shimmers are out of this world, but I did find some of the mattes to be somewhat dry and unpigmented. I was particularly excited for the top row middle colour, the bright coral red, however it is not as vibrant as I would have liked. the center colour is the perfect blending colour though, and its possible to make a lot of different looks with the colours. Overall its a really nice mini-palette, and you get a lot of product for a reasonable price, in addition to it being super east to travel with or slip in your purse. It was a nice introduction to Huda beauty products, and I would absolutely recommend it.