- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide plus 10% off with code TEMPTALIA (excludes Safari Raine collection), ends 3/29.
- MAC Cosmetics — 25% off sitewide, ends 3/25.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Get up to $350 off your purchase with code BLOSSOM19, ends 3/26.
- Ulta — MAC Fix+ (scented) for $13.50 (💎+), Lancome La Base Primer for $21 (view all daily deals), ends 3/25.
The Liquid Lip Velvet formula is described as having “rich pigment, smooth application” and a “velvet finish that lasts up to eight hours” that is “non-drying.” Overall, the formula is fantastic for those who want the fluidity of a liquid product without the drying aspect of more traditional liquid lipsticks while not sacrificing wear time. The formula does not dry down completely, so there will be transfer, but the product is so pigmented that the color lasts awhile.
I’ve found the colors to wear between six and eight hours and easily survive a solid meal. The liquid lipstick has a smooth, velvety consistency that is almost weightless (I forget I’m wearing it) that was never drying and always comfortable to wear. A pleasant surprise was that the formula was unscented (with no discernible taste either), which is not the norm with Burberry’s products.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
Introducing Liquid Lip Velvet, a new statement-making matte cream colour with a comforting whipped texture. Developed with a new, innovative formula, which combines rich pigment, smooth application and a whipped, creamy texture to create a bold, velvet finish that lasts for up to eight hours. ight-as-air new Liquid Lip Velvet keeps lips supple and moisturised, while each of the 14 shades coats lips with a shot of saturated colour in one glide.
Based on 1 Review, 5 Quick Reviews
The Good: Creamy (2), Easy To Apply (2), Moisturizing (2), Smooth (1), Long-wearing (1), Travel-friendly (1)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (2), Non-sticky (2), Buildable (1), Thick (1)
The Bad: Dry (1), Hard To Apply (1), Drying (1)