- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
A long-lasting, matte lip color. Made with a double-dose of premium micronized pigments, this lip pencil delivers a modern matte look. This lip color delivers super antioxidant resveratrol, which fights free radicals with potent long-term antiaging benefits. Each lip pencil contains the amount of resveratrol found in five glasses of red wine.
Based on 1 Review, 23 Quick Reviews
The Good: Easy To Apply (7), Creamy (4), Smooth (4), Long-wearing (3), Moisturizing (3), Travel-friendly (3), Blendable (1)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (3), Buildable (2), Scented (2), Thick (1), Non-sticky (1), Flavored (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Carolyn 2 years ago.
This is a very light pink. On the day I bought it I ran around Sephora looking for anything that came close--nothing did. Every other very light pink was darker and/or more coral-y and/or pulled peach on me and/or was TOO nude. I think this pink is pretty darn neutral in undertone--it's way cooler than comparable shades (of which I can't name, because nothing came close enough to remember). NW13/15, YSL TE B20, Soft Summer (cool/neutral/muted) coloring, and it looks right and doesn't wash me out despite being lighter than my natural lips. I would love a similar shade that is just a HAIR bluer--but everything else on the market (...at my local sephora) at this color value is redder, yellower, or both, never bluer.Anyway so i love this color. It wears well with a balm or thin gloss, I like it with YSL Rouge Volupte Shines but it might be too diluted in a thicker gloss and become streaky. It is very comfortable but not super longwearing. Medium wear? About the same wear as MAC St Germain. Similar texture too. No feathering.The finish is luminous, idk how anyone would call it matte, even Bite with their "matte" amuse bouches.I <3 you madeira