- Biossance — 20% off sitewide with code SHOP20, ends 6/23.
- DermStore — 15% off Skinceuticals & Dermablend with code SKINC619, ends 6/20.
- Macy's — 50% off Naked Petite Heat Palette, 50% off Too Faced Hangover Setting Primer & Setting Spray, shop daily deals here, ends 6/20.
- Ulta — 20% off coupons (including prestige), check your email for unique code, ends 6/29.
- YSL — Enjoy 20% off orders $50+ with code SUMMER2019, ends 6/23.
Looks Featuring This Product
Based on 1 Review, 0 Quick Reviews
The Good: Buttery (1), Creamy (1), Easy To Apply (1), Long-wearing (1), Easy-to-Use (1), Great Gift (1), Great Value (1), Travel-friendly (1), Versatile (1)
The In-Between: Buildable (1), Highly Pigmented (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Mariella 3 years ago.
I hem'd and ha'd about getting this palette and was really on the fence about it. My main motivation for wanting it was that I have 5 or 6 ABH shadows I really like and I also regret not getting the Self-Made (as opposed to self-made) palette. My only complaint with the Mario palette (besides the Kardashian connection - I personally abhor that entire bunch) is that there is no light ivory highlight in the palette. Several of the mid-toned warm shades are similar enough that they could have taken out one of them (maybe Hollywood) and put in a true brow-bone highlight shade, which make this a perfect travel palette as well as an every day one. As it is now, I have to reach for something else to highlight my brows and brighten my tear-duct area. A few of these are prone to a bit of fall-out, but nothing dreadful and it's easy to remove (unlike Urban Decay Maui Wowie's fall-out, for example). I'm a huge fan of murky neutral eyeshadows so colours like Bronx and Paris lure me in every time. I also love sheen so Marina, Muse and 5th Avenue just make me happy. I really enjoy this palette but one little tweak and it would have been perfect.