OFRA Glazed Donut Highlighter ($29.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a bright white with subtle, warm undertones and a metallic sheen. The color coverage was opaque in a single layer, though the texture was soft and yielding, so a lighter hand (or less-dense brush) could be used for more buildable coverage if preferred. The powder was soft to the touch, almost cream-like, dense without being stiff, and blendable on my skin. It wore well for almost nine hours on my cheekbones before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Catrice Icy Glaze (P, $6.99) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Barely Dressed (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Pearl (P, $38.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Burberry No. 01 White (P, $68.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Glow Watcher (LE, $4.99) is cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop S'il Vous Play (P, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Pearl (P, $10.99) is warmer (95% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Quartz (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Snowflake (P, $25.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Hi-Sequincy (LE, $37.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
$29.00/0.35 oz. - $82.86 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "liquid to baked technology" that has "unparalleled pigment payoff" that can be used as a highlighter as well as an eyeshadow or as a blush topper." It's a very pigmented formula with a high-shine, metallic finish that will be most suitable for someone who wants an intense highlighter.
The texture was denser but not dry or difficult to work with, so it seemed to melt onto the skin the more I buffed and blended the highlighter on. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our OFRA Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon 12, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexyglycerin. May Contain: CI 77891, CI 77492,CI 77491, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.