OFRA Glazed Donut Highlighter ($29.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a bright white with subtle, warm undertones and a metallic sheen. The color coverage was opaque in a single layer, though the texture was soft and yielding, so a lighter hand (or less-dense brush) could be used for more buildable coverage if preferred. The powder was soft to the touch, almost cream-like, dense without being stiff, and blendable on my skin. It wore well for almost nine hours on my cheekbones before fading noticeably.
- MAC Barely Dressed (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Pearl (P, $38.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- LORAC Fortune (LE, $23.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Burberry No. 01 White (P, $68.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Physicians Formula Pearl (P, $10.99) is warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Glowing Pink (001) (LE, $58.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Burberry No. 01 White (LE, $68.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Glow Watcher (LE, $4.99) is cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop S'il Vous Play (P, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Winter Falls in LA (LE, $4.99) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$29.00/0.35 oz. - $82.86 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "liquid to baked technology" that has "unparalleled pigment payoff" that can be used as a highlighter as well as an eyeshadow or as a blush topper." It's a very pigmented formula with a high-shine, metallic finish that will be most suitable for someone who wants an intense highlighter. The texture was denser but not dry or difficult to work with, so it seemed to melt onto the skin the more I buffed and blended the highlighter on. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our OFRA Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon 12, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexyglycerin. May Contain: CI 77891, CI 77492,CI 77491, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.