OFRA Covent Garden Highlighter ($29.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a bright, light pink with strong, warm undertones and a high-shine, metallic finish. It had rich color coverage in a single layer, which applied evenly and smoothly on my skin but blended out effortlessly. The texture was smooth to the touch, lightly creamy, and wasn’t powdery but still picked up well with a brush. When I wore it for swatches, it seemed to emphasize skin texture ever-so-slightly at nearly full coverage, but when I wore it for testing longevity, I didn’t find it emphasized texture, so it was definitely right on the edge. The highlighter lasted well for eight and a half hours on me before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Kosas Longitude Zero (High Intensity) (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Jouer Rose Quartz (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Luster (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, darker, more muted (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Manifest That (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Stunner (P, $28.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Acceptance (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Wicked (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Paradise Lust (Top) (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Starburst (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Poker Face (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$29.00/0.35 oz. - $82.86 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "liquid to baked technology" that has "unparalleled pigment payoff" that can be used as a highlighter as well as an eyeshadow or as a blush topper." It's a very pigmented formula with a high-shine, metallic finish that will be most suitable for someone who wants an intense highlighter. The texture was denser but not dry or difficult to work with, so it seemed to melt onto the skin the more I buffed and blended the highlighter on. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our OFRA Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Ethylene/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Ci 77891, Ci 77492,Ci 77491, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.