Blind the Haters
OFRA Blind the Haters Highlighter ($29.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a rich, medium-dark copper with warm, brown undertones and a metallic sheen. It was richly pigmented with a smooth, soft, and lightly creamy texture that was blendable and easy to apply. It was dense and not at all powdery, but I didn’t have any trouble picking up product with a tapered highlighting brush. The powder sat well on my skin without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture, though I wouldn’t say I have a lot of texture. It had a high-shine finish that reflected light beautifully. This shade lasted well for eight and a half hours on me before fading slightly.
- NARS St. Barths (P, $38.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Paradise (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- MAC My Mimi (LE, $45.50) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Penny (LE, $25.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Hot Sand (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Galet (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Inglot J203 Luminous (LE, $23.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Rêve Salé III (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Tahiti (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Rhaegal (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
$29.00/0.35 oz. - $82.86 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "liquid to baked technology" that has "unparalleled pigment payoff" that can be used as a highlighter as well as an eyeshadow or as a blush topper." It's a very pigmented formula with a high-shine, metallic finish that will be most suitable for someone who wants an intense highlighter. The texture was denser but not dry or difficult to work with, so it seemed to melt onto the skin the more I buffed and blended the highlighter on. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our OFRA Highlighter swatches.