Natasha Denona Rayo Duo Glow ($38.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a light-medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and a soft, metallic sheen. The finish was very smooth and luminous, but it was brighter and more intense than Alba–more in line with how the formula was marketed (“intense”). The powder had an incredibly smooth, denser texture–almost cream-powder in feel–that picked up best with more rounded or moderately dense brushes. It applied evenly to my skin, diffused with little effort, and didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture (and my cheeks have been particularly dry over the last few weeks). It had opaque color coverage, though I find denser textures like this shade had to be easier to get less coverage by using a lighter hand. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Tom Ford Beauty Bicoastal (Top) (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Azalea in the Afternoon (LE, $29.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Undefeated (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Smith and Cult Warm Pink (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Forget Me Not (DC, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Peach Passion (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, more muted (90% similar).
- Cover FX Pink Dahlia (Right) (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Pink Sand #1 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NARS Super Orgasm (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Hourglass Incandescent Electra (LE, $40.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance. May Contain +/-: Ci 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], Ci 77492 [Iron Oxides], Ci 15850 [Red 6], Ci 77491 [Iron Oxides].