Natasha Denona Rayo Duo Glow Review & Swatches
Natasha Denona Rayo Duo Glow ($38.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a light-medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and a soft, metallic sheen. The finish was very smooth and luminous, but it was brighter and more intense than Alba–more in line with how the formula was marketed (“intense”). The powder had an incredibly smooth, denser texture–almost cream-powder in feel–that picked up best with more rounded or moderately dense brushes. It applied evenly to my skin, diffused with little effort, and didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture (and my cheeks have been particularly dry over the last few weeks). It had opaque color coverage, though I find denser textures like this shade had to be easier to get less coverage by using a lighter hand. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Tom Ford Beauty Bicoastal (Top) (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Azalea in the Afternoon (LE, $29.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Undefeated (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Iconic London Rose Glow (Left) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Forget Me Not (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Peach Passion (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, more muted (90% similar).
- Smith and Cult Warm Pink (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Pink Sand #1 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ILIA Tenderly (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Cover FX Pink Dahlia (Right) (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance. May Contain +/-: Ci 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], Ci 77492 [Iron Oxides], Ci 15850 [Red 6], Ci 77491 [Iron Oxides].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Comments on this post are closed.
I have the more coral shade and it’s a beautiful product, but I do not reach for it often. Pink is a weakness and suits my skintone better. Argh.
Thanks for reviewing these ND products, Christine. Appreciate learning more about this aspect of her regular line.
No problem! They’re nice – wish I had thought to revisit her original launches sooner..
I really love this one. I don’t need it but it is really pretty. I will put it on my list of things to check out once I have decided to end my no/low buy.
it looks so pretty on you!
Thank you, Lena!
It’s a beautiful shade of pink and I like it’s finish. Now I hope the brand does one in peach. It looks lovely on you Christine.
Thanks so much, Genevieve!
Thanks for reviewing this. It’s my cart for the April Rouge sale and I was wondering how it performed.
That icy pink glow is everything. It looks really good on you, too, Christine.
Is this a highlighter or a blush?
Whatever you want it to be! 🙂
I’m so thankful for your reviews. I highly go off your reviews since we are similiar in skin tone. Thank you for all the in-depth reviews. I always feel so informed.
Thank you, Alexis!