Natasha Denona Alba Duo Glow ($38.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a light-medium pink-coral with warm, golden shimmer for a luminous sheen. It had good pigmentation that was nearly opaque in one layer, but it easily built up with less than half of a layer on top. The consistency was smooth and lightly creamy to the touch, but it felt firmer and denser, so it worked better with a moderate hand or moderately dense brushes over more feathery ones.
It’s supposed to have an “intense” finish, but it was more luminous without being metallic or sparkly, and I’d describe it as more light-to-moderate in its intensity. The powder applied evenly and blended out with little effort. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading slightly on me.
- Urban Decay Low Key (DC, $26.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Hourglass Luminous Glow (LE, $40.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Dior Coral Vibes (002) (LE, $50.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- LORAC Dance 'Til Dawn Blush #1 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Too Faced Who's Your Poppy (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Pop Blush (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC New Romance (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Patrick Ta She's Adorable (P, $32.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Golden Pink (LE, $35.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Romance (DC, $9.99) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance. May Contain +/-: Ci 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], Ci 77492 [Iron Oxides], Ci 15850 [Red 6], Ci 77491 [Iron Oxides].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.