Natasha Denona Medium (02) Face Glow Cream ShimmerNatasha Denona Medium (02) Face Glow Cream Shimmer ($38.00 for 0.32 oz.) is a light-medium, yellowy gold with moderate, warm undertones and a dewy, pearlescent finish. It had buildable coverage from medium to semi-opaque applied directly from the tube with more semi-sheer to medium coverage when applied with fingertips or a brush.
The highlighter had a smooth, moderately emollient texture to it that spread easily across bare skin as well as applied on top of foundation. It was a bit more of a gel-cream to me, as there was more substance to it but it wasn’t heavy or thick. The product doesn’t dry down, so the finish is definitely dewy, bordering on wet-like, but manages to stay on well for a good eight hours before the product looked like it was moving a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Kaja Gleamy (P, $24.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Drop a Pin (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Prosecco Pop (P, $41.00) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Champagne Bubbles (P, $12.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Goldgasm (P, $38.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Givenchy African Light Gold (LE, $41.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Bullz Eye (P, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Fiji (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Dior Universal (001) (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Hourglass Gold Flash (P, $42.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
$38.00/1 oz. - $38.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "buildable pigment" with an "intense" illumination that gives a "radiant glow-from-within look." The formula has a slightly gel-like feel, as there was better spreadability to the product over bare skin as well as over foundation (without lifting up base products) and could be used with fingertips as well as brushes.
It had moderate slip, and it never fully dried down, so it did have a strong shine and dewy finish. The pigmentation was medium to semi-opaque in one layer applied directly from the tube, whereas fingertip and brush application tended to be more semi-sheer and buildable to about semi-opaque. The formula lasted around eight hours on average before it started to wear away/down.
Browse all of our Natasha Denona Face Glow Cream Shimmer swatches.
Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Mica, Polyethylene, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Synthetic Wax, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil [Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil], Tin Oxide, Litchi Chinensis Extract (Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.