NARS Fetishized Powder Blush ($30.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a vibrant, medium-dark pinky coral with warm, orange undertones and a pearly sheen. The finish was particularly lovely on this blush, as it appeared luminous and glowy without being visibly sparkly or so metallic that it emphasized my skin’s texture.
It had rich, opaque color payoff in a single layer, and it was the type of pigmentation level where a little went a long way so I recommend using a lighter hand to start and build up coverage as desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being powdery or dusty in the pan. It was easy to apply and lasted for eight and a half hours.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- NARS Lovesick (LE, $30.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Chanel Malice (71) (P, $45.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- By Terry Tan & Flash Cruise #2 (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Drive Me Crazy (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine Call the Shots (Blush) (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Laura Geller Papaya (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Wayne Goss Sunny (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Wild Sunset (P, $34.00) is lighter, more muted (90% similar).
- NARS Realm of the Senses (Together) (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NYX Pinched (DC, $5.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
$30.00/0.16 oz. - $187.50 Per Ounce
From NARS’ website, their blush formula is described as “beautifully pigmented” and “soft [and] blendable.” NARS' blushes, since they've been released in such a massive range of shades over the years, can vary from shade to shade to some degree. Most shades are pigmented with firmer, slightly stiffer consistencies that can also run on the thinner side, which allows greater control when picking up product but some of the more matte shades could be a bit more blendable or easier to work with.
Some of the more newly-released shades have softer, more yielding textures that are a bit creamier and are easier to blend out, though most of NARS' blushes are fairly blendable. The wear typically ranges from eight to nine hours with a few shades falling above or below this range.
Browse all of our NARS Powder Blush swatches.