NARS Laguna Powder Bronzer ($38.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a soft, golden brown with warmer undertones and a gold-shimmered, satiny finish. It had good pigmentation that was buildable to full coverage with less than half of a layer more on top.
The texture was soft, smooth, and velvety with a smidgen of powderiness; it wasn’t quite as velvety as other shades in the recently repackaged/released Bronzing Powder range, but it was much smoother and creamier to the touch compared to past iterations I’ve encountered of Laguna over the years. (It’s not billed as a reformulation, but the ingredient list is different to some degree!) The powder applied beautifully to bare skin as it went on evenly and blended out nicely along the edges. It wore well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
- NARS Laguna (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Nude on Board (LE, $30.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- Guerlain Ultra Shine (LE, $61.00) is darker, brighter (90% similar).
- MAC Aphrodite's Shell (LE, $34.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Kat Von D Shadowplay (PiP, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Jolie (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Spice (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Matte Bronze (LE, $70.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Paradise Cove (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Sun Dipped (LE, $30.00) is warmer (90% similar).
Talc, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Chlorphenesin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Trisodium Edta, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [+/- (May Contain/Peut Contenir): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].