NARS Laguna Powder BronzerNARS Laguna Powder Bronzer ($38.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a soft, golden brown with warmer undertones and a gold-shimmered, satiny finish. It had good pigmentation that was buildable to full coverage with less than half of a layer more on top.
The texture was soft, smooth, and velvety with a smidgen of powderiness; it wasn’t quite as velvety as other shades in the recently repackaged/released Bronzing Powder range, but it was much smoother and creamier to the touch compared to past iterations I’ve encountered of Laguna over the years. (It’s not billed as a reformulation, but the ingredient list is different to some degree!) The powder applied beautifully to bare skin as it went on evenly and blended out nicely along the edges. It wore well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
- MAC Aphrodite's Shell (LE, $34.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- KVD Beauty Shadowplay (PiP, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Laguna (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier A La Mode (LE, ) is brighter (90% similar).
- Tower 28 Gold Coast (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Guerlain Ultra Shine (LE, $61.00) is darker, brighter (90% similar).
- MAC Nude on Board (LE, $30.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- MAC Sun Dipped (LE, $30.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Jolie (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Matte Bronze (LE, $70.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
TALC · DIMETHICONE · OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE · ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE · POLYBUTENE · ZINC STEARATE · ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE · CAPRYLYL GLYCOL · SILICA · HEXYLENE GLYCOL · TIN OXIDE · TOCOPHEROL · LECITHIN · GLYCERYL STEARATE · ASCORBYL PALMITATE · GLYCERYL OLEATE · CITRIC ACID · FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) · HEXYL CINNAMAL · LINALOOL · BENZYL SALICYLATE · PHENOXYETHANOL · [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) · MICA · TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)] ·
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.