NARS Casino Powder BronzerNARS Casino Powder Bronzer ($38.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium, reddish-brown with moderate, warm undertones and a fine, golden pearl throughout that gave it a satin finish when buffed and blended out. The texture felt smooth, velvety, and had more glide than past iterations I’ve tried from the brand–it definitely had a richer, more luxurious feel to it that sat better on bare skin and was easier to blend out.
It had nearly opaque color coverage in a single layer, though the lack of powderiness made it easy to pick up less product for more buildable coverage if preferred. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- Charlotte Tilbury Medium/Dark Bronze (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Carat (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC I'll Hold My Breath #1 (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Poolside (P, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Hourglass Radiant Bronze Light (P, $52.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- By Terry Light & Tan Vibes #1 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Satin Shimmer (LE, $34.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Strip Bronzer (-, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- By Terry Tan & Flash Cruise #5 (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Toasted Peach (P, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar).
Talc, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Chlorphenesin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Trisodium Edta, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [+/- (May Contain/Peut Contenir): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.