NARS Casino Powder Bronzer ($38.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium, reddish-brown with moderate, warm undertones and a fine, golden pearl throughout that gave it a satin finish when buffed and blended out. The texture felt smooth, velvety, and had more glide than past iterations I’ve tried from the brand–it definitely had a richer, more luxurious feel to it that sat better on bare skin and was easier to blend out.
It had nearly opaque color coverage in a single layer, though the lack of powderiness made it easy to pick up less product for more buildable coverage if preferred. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- Charlotte Tilbury Medium/Dark Bronze (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Carat (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC I'll Hold My Breath #1 (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Poolside (P, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Hourglass Radiant Bronze Light (P, $52.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- By Terry Light & Tan Vibes #1 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Satin Shimmer (LE, $34.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Strip Bronzer (-, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- By Terry Tan & Flash Cruise #5 (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Toasted Peach (P, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar).
Talc, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Chlorphenesin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Trisodium Edta, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [+/- (May Contain/Peut Contenir): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].