NABLA Cosmetics Privilege Skin Glazing Highlighter Powder ($26.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a soft peach with a hint of pink but was a warmer-toned shade paired with a luminous finish. It had buildable pigmentation from semi-opaque to opaque, while the texture was soft, smooth, and blendable on my skin.
The actual pan of product was more firmly-pressed into the pan, so it had a more solid feel to it, which worked better with moderately-dense brushes as opposed to something more feathery, but there was no powderiness and the powder had that “melted” effect applied (which is signature to this type of formula).
This was one of the lighter shades in the range, and for those with neutral-to-pink undertones and fair-to-light skin, it would be very “my skin but better” in its effect. It had a soft sheen that could be built up in its intensity but never emphasized my skin’s natural texture. It lasted well for eight hours before fading a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- NARS Queen (LE, $38.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- NYX Narcissistic (P, $9.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Taffy (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Smashbox Gilded Rose (LE, $39.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Milani Dayglow (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Lit (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Illuminator (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Cover FX Moonlight (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Soiree (LE, $26.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Kosas Contrachroma (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
$26.00/0.23 oz. - $113.04 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed have a "mirror effect" and "unexpected brilliance." They have more of a gel-powder base, where it has a slightly drier, firmer feel but not in a bad way, so the product will pick up best with a moderately dense brush (as opposed to something like a fan brush) but have no powderiness.
The range was very pigmented but easy to pick up less product for a sheerer, more buildable effect. They were easy to apply, blended out nicely, and yielded a moderate glow that was smooth and not prone to emphasizing skin texture.
Browse all of our NABLA Cosmetics Skin Glazing Highlighter Powder swatches.
mica, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, squalane, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, glycerin, polysorbate 20, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, carrageenan, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, silica, dicalcium phosphate, synthetic fluorphlogopite. +/− (may contain / peut contenir): ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 - ci 77492 (iron oxides).