NABLA Cosmetics Ozone Skin Glazing Highlighter Powder ($26.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a pale champagne beige with moderate, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It was one of the lightest shades in the six-piece line-up.
It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which was buildable to full coverage with less than half of a layer more. The texture was smooth to the touch, firmly-pressed into the pan but not stiff, so a moderate brush worked best to pick up product evenly but the powder applied evenly and blended out effortlessly. The finish had a noticeable glow but didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Lethal Cosmetics Isotope (P, $18.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Lunch Money (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Kaja Gold Drip (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Sesso (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Double Down (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Now's the Time (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop You're a Trip (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Icy Nude (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Courreges (LE, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Nooner (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$26.00/0.23 oz. - $113.04 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed have a "mirror effect" and "unexpected brilliance." They have more of a gel-powder base, where it has a slightly drier, firmer feel but not in a bad way, so the product will pick up best with a moderately dense brush (as opposed to something like a fan brush) but have no powderiness.
The range was very pigmented but easy to pick up less product for a sheerer, more buildable effect. They were easy to apply, blended out nicely, and yielded a moderate glow that was smooth and not prone to emphasizing skin texture.
Browse all of our NABLA Cosmetics Skin Glazing Highlighter Powder swatches.
mica, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, squalane, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, glycerin, polysorbate 20, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, carrageenan, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, silica, dicalcium phosphate, synthetic fluorphlogopite. +/− (may contain / peut contenir): ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 (iron oxides).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.