NABLA Cosmetics Ozone Skin Glazing Highlighter Powder ($26.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a pale champagne beige with moderate, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It was one of the lightest shades in the six-piece line-up.
It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which was buildable to full coverage with less than half of a layer more. The texture was smooth to the touch, firmly-pressed into the pan but not stiff, so a moderate brush worked best to pick up product evenly but the powder applied evenly and blended out effortlessly. The finish had a noticeable glow but didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
- OFRA Moondance (LE, $29.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Lunch Money (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Sesso (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Double Down (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Now's the Time (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Icy Nude (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Courreges (LE, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Nooner (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Morning Star (P, $39.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Authentic (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
$26.00/0.23 oz. - $113.04 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed have a "mirror effect" and "unexpected brilliance." They have more of a gel-powder base, where it has a slightly drier, firmer feel but not in a bad way, so the product will pick up best with a moderately dense brush (as opposed to something like a fan brush) but have no powderiness.
The range was very pigmented but easy to pick up less product for a sheerer, more buildable effect. They were easy to apply, blended out nicely, and yielded a moderate glow that was smooth and not prone to emphasizing skin texture.
Browse all of our NABLA Cosmetics Skin Glazing Highlighter Powder swatches.
mica, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, squalane, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, glycerin, polysorbate 20, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, carrageenan, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, silica, dicalcium phosphate, synthetic fluorphlogopite. +/− (may contain / peut contenir): ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 (iron oxides).