Milk Makeup Glazed Flex Highlighter ($28.00 for 0.22 oz.) is a soft, golden bronze with warm undertones and a bright, metallic finish. It had opaque pigmentation with a smooth, lightly creamy texture that was dense without being stiff or too firmly pressed in the pan. The powder applied evenly to bare skin and blended out with little effort. This shade had the most intense finish out of the released shades (at the time of this post, at least), and it wasn’t as smoothing as other shades, though I didn’t feel like it was emphasizing either. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading slightly.
P.S. — It arrived broken with most of the powder held together but separated from the pan.
- Dose of Colors Chasing the Sun (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Cover FX Gilded (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NARS Galet (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Milani Glowing (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Glossier Play Deep Copper (P, $20.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Sunlight (P, $52.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Solar Crush (LE, $47.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantalize (54) (P, $45.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Anastasia Golden Bronze (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Tahiti (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
$28.00/0.22 oz. - $127.27 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to apply "seamlessly" to skin and hydrate skin with a "weightless pearlescent base" that gives "next-level glow." There's no specific description about coverage, but the promotional swatches showed all shades as opaque. The formula is as smooth and as silky as described; it felt like a thinner, powdery cream than it felt like a true powder. It had good glide and slip, and I did feel like it "melted" a bit when applied to my skin, so it had that "seamless" aspect to it as marketed. The finish ranged from moderately luminous to sparkling, and the intensity of the glow could be built up. The pigmentation was more opaque, but it could be used with a lighter hand for more buildable coverage if preferred. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Milk Makeup Flex Highlighter swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diamond Powder, Moonstone Powder, Topaz, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Trihydroxystearin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucomannan, [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)]