Marc Jacobs Beauty Gilty O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminizer ($49.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a light-medium, peachy gold with warm, rosy undertones and a metallic sheen. The consistency was smooth, lightly creamy, and finely-milled, which made it easy to pick up with a brush and to blend out on my skin. The slight ridges of the powder made the surface not quite as even, and I found that a soft swirl and press of my brush picked up product the most evenly until those ridges smoothed out (after a few uses). It had nearly opaque pigmentation that applied evenly to bare skin and yielded both color (on my complexion, about light to light-medium) and a strong, golden glow. It seemed to emphasize my skin’s natural texture just slightly when worn at semi-opaque or higher coverage. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading noticeably. Also, it is an over-sized highlighter, which was the brand’s goal as they stated it was for “face and all-over body use.”
- Estee Lauder Heat Wave (LE, $47.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Milani Bronze Splendore (P, $10.99) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Catrice Warm Embrace (P, $6.99) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Precious Petals (LE, $4.99) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Star (LE, $45.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Sparkling Sass (P, $32.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Dose of Colors Fuego (LE, $28.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- LORAC Fearless (LE, $23.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Gradient Glow (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Beauty Beam #3 (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diisostearyl Malate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Water, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine (Ci 75470).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.