MAC x Caitlyn Jenner Compassion Mineralize Skinfinish Natural ($33.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark rosy brown with subtle, golden pearl. It’s part of the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural family, so it had noticeably less shimmer and was nowhere near as metallic on the skin as a result, but it wasn’t matte like the permanent range of Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powders either.
The finish is what made it a more standout product to me–it was luminous without being visibly shimmery on the skin. It had a soft, smooth consistency that was blendable and easy to work with, while it had full coverage in one layer, though it could easily be sheered out as well. It wore well eight hours on me before fading.
- Laura Mercier Bronze (04) (P, $40.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Guerlain #03 (P, $53.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Guerlain Terra India (LE, $53.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Stila Sending My Love Bronzer (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Poolside (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Gold Dust (P, $68.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Guerlain #02 (P, $53.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Bronze Me (LE, $8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Bikini Contest (P, $4.99) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Santos (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Yeast Extract / Faex / Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).