Step Bright Up/Alche-me
MAC Step Bright Up/Alche-me Hyper Real Glow Duo ($38.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium gold with warmer, more orange undertones and a luminous sheen. It had semi-sheer, buildable pigmentation–the brand wasn’t particularly helpful on pigmentation, which they described as “luminous payoff”–that applied evenly and smoothly to bare skin.
The powder was incredibly soft and smooth to the touch without being powdery at all. It lasted well for eight hours before showing signs of fading.
- Huda Beauty Flora (LE, $55.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Ciate Celestial (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Strobe Globe (P, $7.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- The Estee Edit 14K Glow (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Ivory Gold (10) (P, $58.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona I Need a Nude (LE, $42.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Highlight (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Topaz Flashes Gilt (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty 24Kray (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Lethal Cosmetics Gamma (P, $18.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Isostearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.