Step Bright Up/Alche-me
MAC Step Bright Up/Alche-me Hyper Real Glow Duo ($38.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium gold with warmer, more orange undertones and a luminous sheen. It had semi-sheer, buildable pigmentation–the brand wasn’t particularly helpful on pigmentation, which they described as “luminous payoff”–that applied evenly and smoothly to bare skin.
The powder was incredibly soft and smooth to the touch without being powdery at all. It lasted well for eight hours before showing signs of fading.
- Ciate Celestial (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Flora (LE, $55.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Sparkling Sass (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Starflower (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (90% similar).
- ColourPop Like to Watch (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Precious Petals (LE, $4.99) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Amnesia (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Tan #4 (PiP, $42.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Light of the Party (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Always One Jump Ahead (LE, $35.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Isostearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.