NARS Holiday 2021 Eyeshadow Palettes Now Available
Release Date + About the Launch
The Holiday 2021 Collection where you can indulge in limited-edition palettes for everyone on your wishlist–including you.
Products in the Launch
Bijoux Eyeshadow Palette, $59.00 (Limited Edition)
Prized eyes. Strike it rich with a palette of sixteen intensely pigmented eyeshadows in decadent jewel tones and velvety neutrals in matte, satin, and shimmer finishes, plus glitter toppers. Swipe and shade your way to style.
- Under Your Skin Shimmering beige silver
- Devotion Sparkling antique gold
- Copycat Shimmering rose
- Fuel the Fire Sparkling amber
- Do It Again Light pink satin
- Limelight Sparkling pink/gold
- Pandemonium Shimmering amethyst
- Thrill Seeker Light forest green matte
- Dirty Deeds Mauve matte
- On Fire Shimmering burnt orange
- Get Hot Ruby Satin
- Midnight Rider Shimmering emerald
- Idolized Shimmering cocoa
- Go Deep Burnt sienna matte
- Girl Gang Cocoa matte
- Powerhouse Deep brown satin
Laguna Unwrapped Mini Eyeshadow Palette, $25.00 (Limited Edition)
- Morongo Shimmering champagne gold
- Sunstorm Shimmering bronze gold
- Isolde II Frosted ginger
- Sunkiss Matte warm brown
- Faster Pussycat Metallic copper
- Liberation Deep matte brown
Orgasm Unwrapped Mini Eyeshadow Palette, $25.00 (Limited Edition)
- Full Moon Metallic pale pink
- Maximum Pleasure Shimmering gold peach
- Danger Girl Matte coral
- Wild One Metallic golden pink
- Pattaya Sparkling iridescent copper
- Seduced Sparkling amber
Dolce Vita Unwrapped Mini Eyeshadow Palette, $25.00 (Limited Edition)
- Bikini Shimmering rose gold
- Everlasting Love Shimmering deep plum
- Luscious Shimmering rose
- Sunbathe Soft rose pink
- Sweet Escape Satin dusty rose
- Pointe Noire Black with red shimmer
Comments on this post are closed.
If Dolce Vita is the darker mauve palette, than that one is a possibility for me if I can’t dupe them. It seems like a very nice travel palette for me.
Fingers crossed that these are just as good as they look, because I do like that large palette or Dolce Vita Unwrapped. Not that I even need yet one more big palette…😉
As far as the mini eyeshadow palettes are concerned, I feel that Nars has done these shades to death in many past iterations. The Bjoux palette looks interesting, but it has too many dark and matte shades for me.
Oh hey, this is interesting. I probably don’t need it, but Nars might be making a comeback.
The mini Dolce Vita palette is so cute!
I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Nars and every now and then, they come out with something that re-ignites my love for their products but none of these does it for me, and that’s really saying something. My most recent NARS e/s purchase was, I think, the Old Church Street duo (I got it a few months ago at Winners, so a few years after it was released) and I love that but nothing from NARS since the Voyageur Suede palette and that Old Church Street purchase has made me sit up and take notice, which is really sad.
Ooh, the Bijoux palette looks exciting. Love the additions of the green.
Thank goodness we have your website, imagine if we had to buy things based on these ridiculous photoshopped “swatches”
I love Nars as a brand and root for them, but this is another collection that doesn’t appeal to me. I feel like I appreciate their “staples” (like a blush palette) more than seasonal releases. It is cool to see so many green shades in a palette though. Hopefully they perform well and reignite some interest in the brand.