MAC Rising Star Opalescent Highlighter ($34.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a medium, coppery bronze with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It was richly pigmented with a smooth, slightly denser texture that was more firmly-pressed in the pan but not to the point where it became stiff. Instead, it didn’t have any powderiness or excess kicked up, which made it easier to work with and control how much product was picked up with my brush. It applied evenly to my skin and blended out with minimal effort. It wore nicely for eight hours before fading noticeably.
- Physicians Formula Rose Gold (P, $10.99) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Rich #1 (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Mo' Hunny (PiP, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS St. Barths (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Pose (LE, $7.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC My Mimi (LE, $45.50) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Nova (P, $39.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- OFRA Blind the Haters (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Penny (LE, $25.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Rhaegal (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
Talc, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Oleate, Polybutene, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.