Like Me, Love Me
MAC Like Me, Love Me Mineralize Blush ($29.00 for 0.11 oz.) is a soft, medium coral with warm undertones and a matte finish. It was balanced between pink and orange and ran closer to “true coral” to my eye. The consistency was soft, smooth, and blendable with a touch of dustiness in the pan, but the powder sat well on bare skin and was easy to apply. It had medium, buildable pigmentation, which was exactly as MAC described the formula. This shade stayed on well for eight hours on me before it started to fade noticeably.
- Colour Pop Thnks fr the Mmrs (LE, $8.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Count Me In (P, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Glossier Beam (P, $18.00) is glossier (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Pink Sand #3 (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Immortal Flower (LE, $24.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Sweet Revenge (P, $26.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Coral Bliss (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Soul Mate (LE, $7.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B308 (P, $23.00) is darker, brighter (90% similar).
- Smith and Cult Universal Peach (P, $24.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
$29.00/0.11 oz. - $263.64 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to "build lightly" and "glide onto skin" for "luminous color." Most shades in the range have more medium to semi-opaque coverage, which tends to be buildable to opaque coverage, but most shades are not truly sheer in coverage. The texture used to be drier but has become smoother and more finely-milled over the years. The finish is typically luminous but can be metallic or almost matte depending on the particular shade. They wear between six and eight hours on me.
Browse all of our MAC Mineralize Blush swatches.