LORAC Limelight Light Source Illuminating Highlighter ($23.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a light, minty green with subtle, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It seemed to appear cooler in the pan, but the shimmer itself seemed warmer (like a pale gold) so that it appeared warmer as I blended out the color. The consistency was soft, smooth, and a touch thin, but it applied well to bare skin and blended out with ease. It had a high-shine finish–definitely not a subtle highlighter–but did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture. This was a fun highlight to work with, as the aqua hue transformed anything I paired it with. On my normal-to-dry skin, the highlighter wore well for eight hours before fading.
- Looxi Beauty Voodoo (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Perilune (DC, $8.00) is more shimmery, less pigmented, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Mint'd Mojito (PiP, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Posh (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Lollapa-Blue-Za (P, $10.99) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Anastasia Lucky Clover (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Water (LE, $6.99) is cooler (85% similar).
Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polylactic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).