Linda Hallberg Cosmetics Virgio Infinity Highlighter ($21.00 for 0.39 oz.) is a soft, yellowy gold with a smooth, metallic sheen. Per the brand, it can be used with a dampened brush for an even more intense, metallic finish, which was apt, but it was fairly intense on its own and was just shy of texture-emphasizing territory on my skin.
The consistency was smooth, lightly emollient with noticeable glide–it almost felt wet to the touch–but was a more densely-packed powder that wasn’t thick or heavy, so it picked up well with a brush, applied evenly, and blended out with ease. It had opaque color coverage in a single layer, which stayed on well for eight hours before fading a bit.
- ILIA Decades (P, $34.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Hourglass Champagne Strobe Light (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Moonstone (P, $19.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Rainbow Strobe (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Champagne (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Light #3 (PiP, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Blessed (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- Tarte Daylight (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Givenchy African Light Gold (LE, $41.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Gold Bar (LE, ) is cooler (95% similar).
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.