Laura Mercier Peach Blush Colour InfusionLaura Mercier Peach Blush Colour Infusion ($30.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a medium pink-coral with golden shimmer and a pearl finish. It had semi-sheer, buildable pigmentation (up to opaque coverage with three layers) that applied fairly evenly and blended out without too much effort. The consistency was smooth to the touch but firmer and thinner, which made it less ideal to work with, as it had a tendency to absorb natural oils on my skin (making it harder to blend out/appear patchy). It lasted for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Chanel Sunkiss Ribbon (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Milani Berry Rays #3 (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Pearlescent Pink (P, $2.99) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Milani Coral Beams #3 (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Score (DC, $26.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Kelp Me (LE, $5.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Too Faced Love Hangover (P, $26.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Guerlain Gold Palette #7 (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Supercontinental (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B210 (P, $23.00) is cooler (90% similar).
$30.00/0.2 oz. - $150.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "sheer, buildable" coverage that "blends seamlessly with skin" that lasts for "10 hours." I purchased two shades--one shimmer, one matte--to see how they performed before considering purchasing more of the range. The texture of both shades was rather thin with a firmer consistency that wasn't as blendable as I would have expected, though it had the sheer coverage that was described. It was buildable from sheer to mostly opaque coverage, though the shimmer shade I tried was easier to build up. They lasted around eight hours on me, which was solid wear, but it was shy of the 10-hour claim.
Browse all of our Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion swatches.
Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lauroyl Lysine, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Red 7 (Ci 15850).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.