Kaja Luna Mochi Glow Bouncy Blendable Highlighter ($19.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light, peachy gold with warm undertones and a natural sheen. It had buildable pigmentation from medium to full with fingertips yielding more semi-opaque coverage in one layer. The texture was smooth to the touch without feeling emollient, and it was malleable if I pressed firmly on it. The product applied well to bare skin and blended out with ease, but I had to use a lighter hand to work with it over foundation to ensure it didn’t lift up my base products. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Cover FX Moonlight (P, $34.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Chanel Or Rose (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Morphe Spark (P, $14.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Starlight (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Taffy (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Tarte Moonlight (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- NYX Narcissistic (P, $9.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Soiree (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Everybody's Got a Weakness (LE, $10.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC She's a Rainbow (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
$19.00/0.15 oz. - $126.67 Per Ounce
The formula is a "cream-to-powder highlighter" that "feels like a cream and finishes like a powder." It has "natural-looking radiance" designed to be applied with "fingertips." The highlighters had a smooth, denser consistency in the pot with a light sponginess if pressed firmly. They had subtle slip but felt more powder-like than cream-like, especially as soon as my finger swirled the product once or twice. The product applied well to bare skin and decently over base products, but I found the thinner, quick-dry texture didn't always play well with base products and could lift them up.
They were blendable and had "natural-looking radiance" as described. The pigmentation was more semi-sheer to medium, slightly buildable, while they were described as buildable, so it was mostly accurate. They lasted between seven and eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Blendable Highlighter swatches.
Mica (CI 77019), Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Talc, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Pentylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Lauroyl Lysine, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Carmine (CI 75470).