ILIA Showdown Daylite Highlighter Review & Swatches
ILIA Showdown DayLite Highlighting Powder ($34.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium-dark bronze with warm, reddish undertones and a lighter, more contrasting golden shimmer that gave it a luminous sheen. It appeared more metallic when swatched, but slight powderiness of the product seemed to tamp down some of that shine in practice.
Once I applied and buffed the powder into my skin, it was more luminous and sheen-like than overtly shimmery. It had opaque pigmentation that stayed on well for eight hours before fading visibly.
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze Glow (P, $48.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- JD Glow Gabrielle (P, $16.50) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Wayne Goss Golden Glow (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Nova (P, $39.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Bronzed Radiance (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Milani Glowing (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Chocolate Geode (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Milk Makeup Glazed (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 12 Copper (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Butta Brownie (P, $28.00) is less pigmented (90% similar).
Mica, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tin Oxide, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Malic Acid, Dimethicone. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.