ILIA Decades DayLite Highlighting Powder ($34.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a light, yellowy gold with warm undertones and a smooth, metallic sheen. It had a moderate sheen that didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture applied in a single layer, but the intensity of the glow was definitely buildable (as marketed) to a highly-reflective, metallic finish with a second layer.
The pigmentation was mostly opaque in one layer, so it wasn’t necessary to build up for actual coverage. The powder had a very smooth, lightly creamy consistency without any powderiness, which made it a slightly denser, firmer texture to work with but not to the point where it became stiff or difficult to pick up on a brush. It applied easily to bare skin, blended out nicely, and lasted well for eight and a half hours before fading a bit.
- Charlotte Tilbury Gold Bar (LE, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- Becca Moonstone (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Becca Moonstone (P, $19.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Daylight (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Thimble (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Light #3 (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Too Faced Rainbow Strobe (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Highlight (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Linda Hallberg Cosmetics Virgio (P, $21.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Beauty Beam #2 (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Alumina, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Malic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.