ILIA Decades DayLite Highlighting PowderILIA Decades DayLite Highlighting Powder ($34.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a light, yellowy gold with warm undertones and a smooth, metallic sheen. It had a moderate sheen that didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture applied in a single layer, but the intensity of the glow was definitely buildable (as marketed) to a highly-reflective, metallic finish with a second layer.
The pigmentation was mostly opaque in one layer, so it wasn’t necessary to build up for actual coverage. The powder had a very smooth, lightly creamy consistency without any powderiness, which made it a slightly denser, firmer texture to work with but not to the point where it became stiff or difficult to pick up on a brush. It applied easily to bare skin, blended out nicely, and lasted well for eight and a half hours before fading a bit.
- Becca Moonstone (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Becca Moonstone (P, $19.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Daylight (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Thimble (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Too Faced Rainbow Strobe (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Highlight (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Linda Hallberg Cosmetics Virgio (P, $21.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Gold Bar (LE, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- Givenchy African Light Gold (LE, $41.00) is less shimmery, more muted (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Drop a Pin (LE, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Alumina, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Malic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).