ILIA Starstruck DayLite Highlighting Powder ($34.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a light-medium gold with strong, warm undertones and a smooth, highly-reflective sheen. The texture felt smooth, creamy, and emollient without being thick or heavy; it almost seemed like it had a transparent base due to just how emollient (without being actually wet!) it felt and sat on my skin.
It had good color coverage that was buildable to full coverage with a second layer, which also intensified the finish to even more metallic in nature. The highlighter applied evenly and blended out with ease on bare skin as well as over foundation. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
- ColourPop Bigger and Better (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- ColourPop The Real Thing (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Sydney Grace Radiant Glow (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- NARS Instant Replay (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- MAC In the Spirit (LE, $37.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Becca Royal Glow (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Precious Petals (LE, $4.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Hot and Heavy (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Hourglass Glistening Strobe Light (LE, $40.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Viserion (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Alumina, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Malic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.