Guerlain Electric Light Terracotta Copper Bronzing Powder ($56.00 for 0.30 oz.) is a light-medium gold with strong, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. This was more like a highlighter than a bronzer, though very fair skin tones may find it to be a light bronzer. The pigmentation was mostly opaque and buildable to full coverage with a second layer. It had a firmer, smooth consistency that wasn’t as finely-milled as I’d expect from the brand’s past powder releases, so it needed a slightly heavier hand to pick up product with a brush. The powder applied evenly to bare skin and blended out easily, though, and it didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
Like most Guerlain Terracotta products, it is heavily scented with floral (violet, per the brand) notes–when I say heavily scented, I mean leaving it open perfumes a room, and it is noticeable applied.
- Cover FX Sunlight (P, $34.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Milani Highlight of the Day (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- NARS Crique (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Hot and Heavy (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Milani Sunglow (P, $10.00) (95% similar).
- OFRA Bali (P, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- MAC TheBlonds (LE, $41.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Royal Glow (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Goldgasm (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Like to Watch (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).