Flesh Beauty Certain Flesh to Flesh Highlighting Powder ($28.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a soft pink with strong, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It had opaque pigmentation that applied easily to bare skin with even, smooth coverage that diffused with minimal effort along the edges for a seamless glow. The texture was soft to the touch, smooth, and lightly creamy without being too dense or heavy. It wore well for eight hours on me before I noticed slight fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Go Honey (P, $8.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- L'Oreal Daybreak (P, $14.99) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Going Native (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Spellbound Glow (LE, $30.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Laura Geller Pixie Pearl (LE, $36.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- LORAC Moonlight (P, $23.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- The Estee Edit 1st Light (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Pink Glow (002) (P, $50.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Rose Inc Opalescent (P, $36.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Starburst (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
$28.00/0.13 oz. - $215.38 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "smooth, cream-like" texture that yields a "natural, radiant glow." The key phrase on this one is "natural, radiant glow," as I'd describe the powder highlighter as a light to moderate highlighter with respect to shine and finish. The powders had a very smooth, velvety texture that was slightly creamy but thinner and not quite as dense, but it didn't have any powderiness or dryness either. They had semi-opaque to opaque pigmentation that applied evenly and blended out with little effort. They wore well for eight hours on average.
Browse all of our Flesh Beauty Flesh To Flesh Highlighting Powder swatches.
Talc, Mica, Cetearyl, Ethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Punica Granatum Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Propolis Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.