Fenty Beauty Caramel Cutie Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronzer ($30.00 for 0.22 oz.) is a medium-dark, yellowed brown with soft, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had buildable pigmentation from medium to opaque (two to three layers) with a smooth, more firmly-pressed texture, though I wouldn’t go so far as to call it stiff but rather had no powderiness and worked well for applying in layers. The powder applied fairly evenly but did take a bit of extra effort to diffuse the edges; the unevenness you’re seeing is my fault–I have some post-acne marks right in the area I apply blush and without foundation (I swatch over bare cheeks the best I can), those marks are coming through. The bronzer lasted well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Wet 'n' Wild You're Dragon Me Down (LE, $4.99) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Bronze Age (P, $110.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Tan #3 (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Bronze Age (P, $68.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Carry-On (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Tarte Park Ave. Princess #2 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Physicians Formula Deep Bronzer (P, $14.99) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Desert Nights (P, $48.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild What Shady Beaches (P, $4.99) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Sun Kiss (100) (P, $64.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
$30.00/0.22 oz. - $136.36 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "long-wear" that is "transfer-resistant," "easy to blend, and "light-as-air" with buildable coverage that "is hard to overdo." The pigmentation was more medium to semi-opaque with some shades being nearly opaque in a single layer. For truly buildable pigmentation, I would recommend using a light hand initially or a less-dense brush to pick up and to apply the product.
The texture was lightweight, thin, and finely-milled without being too powdery, which did make it easier to control to build up coverage. Some shades were more blendable than others but none were difficult to work with. As these had a true matte finish, I wouldn't apply them over wet or still-drying foundation as that tends to make matte, powder products harder to apply and can also cause them to darken/look patchy. They applied similarly over bare skin (I'm normal-to-dry) as they did over foundation that was lightly set with powder.
They lasted between eight and nine hours on me, and it didn't seem prone to transferring if I just dabbed at it with a napkin (transfer-resistant on a powder was an odd claim to see).
Browse all of our Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronzer swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Myristate, Talc, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Mica, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Water, Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492, Ci 77491, Ci 77499).