Estee Lauder Saffron Sun Victoria Beckham Bronzer ($65.00 for 0.42 oz.) is light-medium, golden brown with warm undertones and a matte finish. It had rich, opaque pigmentation that was easy to work with.
It’s a new shade in the Victoria Beckham collaboration (which was partially brought back recently). It’s lighter and more golden-toned compared to Java Sun from the initial release, but it performed similarly. The consistency was smooth, finely-milled, and silky without being so soft that it turned dusty or powdery in the pan. The powder applied evenly to bare skin, blended out easily, and was soft enough that it could be used with a lighter hand for sheerer coverage as well. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading.
- MAC Baby Girl (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- bareMinerals The Ocean View (LE, $24.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Too Faced Sunny Honey (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Dior Warm Sunrise (004) (P, $48.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Dior Soft Sunlight (002) (P, $48.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Desert Days (P, $48.00) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Golden Rinse (LE, $35.50) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Zoeva Impossible to Move (LE, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Butta Biscuit (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Sunkissed Bronzer (P, $14.99) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).