Estee Lauder Saffron Sun Victoria Beckham Bronzer ($65.00 for 0.42 oz.) is light-medium, golden brown with warm undertones and a matte finish. It had rich, opaque pigmentation that was easy to work with.
It’s a new shade in the Victoria Beckham collaboration (which was partially brought back recently). It’s lighter and more golden-toned compared to Java Sun from the initial release, but it performed similarly. The consistency was smooth, finely-milled, and silky without being so soft that it turned dusty or powdery in the pan. The powder applied evenly to bare skin, blended out easily, and was soft enough that it could be used with a lighter hand for sheerer coverage as well. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading.
- Too Faced Sunny Honey (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- bareMinerals The Ocean View (LE, $24.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Dior Warm Sunrise (004) (P, $48.00) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Baby Girl (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Dior Soft Sunlight (002) (P, $48.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Desert Days (P, $48.00) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Golden Rinse (LE, $35.50) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Terra (P, $70.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Sephora Anguilla (P, $17.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- L'Oreal Medium (02) (P, $14.99) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).