Rosy Vibes (001)
Dior Rosy Vibes (001) DiorSkin Nude Luminizer ($50.00 for 0.21 oz.) has a soft, peachy-pink base paired with flecks of gold and lavender shimmer and micro-sparkle that gave it a luminous finish with a subtle twinkle. The base seemed more translucent, so it had more medium, buildable coverage with a more noticeable sheen.
It had a smooth, more firmly-pressed texture, which I find to be a signature of the baked gelee-style powder (firmer, denser but melts on skin and blends well without any powderiness). I’d recommend using a moderately-dense brush to pick up product evenly, particularly for those who tend to be lighter-handed with their powder products (no need here). It lasted nicely for eight and a half hours before I detected any fading.
- Becca Pure Pearl (LE, $40.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Flesh Beauty Certain (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Pink Delight (008) (LE, $50.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Supermoon (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Go Honey (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Urth (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Guerlain Holographic (Left) (LE, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Down the Aisle (P, $9.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- The Estee Edit 1st Light (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Wicked (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
$50.00/0.21 oz. - $238.10 Per Ounce
It's a new line of powder highlighters that are supposed to give the "face a multidimensional glow" with a "high concentration of shimmering pigments." It's an update on their previous Luminizers but with lighter-weight packaging (and no included brush, which wasn't anything to write home about anyway!) and a lower price. The ingredient list seemed to be the same, and by touch, they seemed to be nearly the same--I felt like the updated version seemed a smidgen drier/more firmly pressed but it was barely noticeable and a couple were a little lighter/darker swatched but may simply have reflected more or less light in the particular shot as there was little difference on my skin. They had medium to opaque color coverage that applied well, lasted for eight hours, and blended out easily. The texture was denser, smooth to the touch, but firmer (so no powderiness) but require a moderately dense brush and/or medium hand to pick up product.
Browse all of our Dior DiorSkin Nude Luminizer swatches.