Precious Rocks (001)
Dior Precious Rocks (001) Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer ($57.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a soft, peachy beige with warm undertones and a pearly sheen. It had opaque color coverage in a single layer, but the consistency was incredibly smooth, velvety, and finely-milled, so it was easy to sheer out if desired. The powder sat well on the skin and yielded a smooth, luminous sheen–somewhere between subtle and moderate in terms of reflectiveness. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading slightly.
- Fenty Beauty Lightning Dust (PiP, $36.00) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Lunch Money (P, $10.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- bareMinerals The Soiree (LE, $26.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Tarte Sunlight (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Nooner (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Moonlight (PiP, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Dior #001 (DC, $56.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Rêve Salé II (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Belladonna (LE, $88.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Becca Year of the Pig (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).