Precious Rocks (864)
Dior Precious Rocks (864) DiorBlush Vibrant Color Powder Blush ($45.00 for oz.) is a medium, pink-coral with warm undertones and a mostly matte finish. There was fine gold sparkle on top of the powder, but it did not go all the way through. The texture was dry with a very chalky base that was difficult to pick up evenly with a brush, blend out. The coverage was sheer, though the brand described it as a “sheer peach.” The issue I had with this was just how poorly it applied–it was patchy and uneven, as the powder seemed to grab onto the skin and not want to move. It lasted for a mere four hours on me before fading noticeably.
- KIKO 108 Orange Coral (DC, $12.00) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Spring Flock (LE, $24.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Seductive Beauty (Cheek Pop) (LE, $40.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Thnks fr the Mmrs (LE, $8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Chanel Angelique (190) (DC, $45.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NYX Summer Peach (DC, $5.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Pink Coral (DC, $30.00) is darker (90% similar).
- NARS Day Dream (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Coral Flower (P, $49.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tarte Vibrant (LE, $29.00) is darker, brighter, warmer (90% similar).