Holo Pink (001)
Dior Holo Pink (001) DiorSkin Nude Air Luminizer ($56.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a light pink with warm, peachy undertones and a metallic sheen. It had a subtle shift from peach to cooler pink, but it seemed more multi-colored in pearl than holographic or duochromatic, particularly compared to Holo Gold. The pigmenation was opaque, while the consistency was smooth, soft, and blendable without being too dry or too dense in the pan, which made it easy to pickup with a brush with precision and control. It delivered a strong, noticeable sheen on the skin, though it did not accentuate my skin’s natural texture. On me, the highlighter stayed on well for eight and a half hours.
- Too Faced Peach Pearl (P, ) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Milani Afterglow (P, $10.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Fair (01) (P, $38.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- The Estee Edit 1st Light (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Gleam (P, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Cle de Peau Bal Masque (LE, $120.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Silver Dusk (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Blossom Glow (P, $4.99) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Flash and Awe (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Devotion (P, $44.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!