Holo Pink (001)
Dior Holo Pink (001) DiorSkin Nude Air Luminizer ($56.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a light pink with warm, peachy undertones and a metallic sheen. It had a subtle shift from peach to cooler pink, but it seemed more multi-colored in pearl than holographic or duochromatic, particularly compared to Holo Gold. The pigmenation was opaque, while the consistency was smooth, soft, and blendable without being too dry or too dense in the pan, which made it easy to pickup with a brush with precision and control. It delivered a strong, noticeable sheen on the skin, though it did not accentuate my skin’s natural texture. On me, the highlighter stayed on well for eight and a half hours.
- Too Faced Peach Pearl (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Fair (01) (P, $38.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Milani Afterglow (P, $10.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Gleam (PiP, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Cle de Peau Bal Masque (LE, $120.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- NARS 1977 (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Blossom Glow (P, $4.99) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Silver Dusk (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Devotion (P, $44.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Flash and Awe (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!