Holo Gold (002)
Dior Holo Gold (002) DiorSkin Nude Air Luminizer ($56.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a dirty, medium gold with warm, peach-to-pink shifting sparkle and shimmer. There were slightly larger sparkle particles strewn throughout, though I would not go as far as to call them glittery. The resulting shine was much stronger and more reflective than past iterations by Dior, so the formula would be ideal for someone who prefers a strong highlighter. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation that applied evenly and blended out nicely. The powder was soft to the touch with just a bit of the dryness from having larger sparkle/shimmer in it but never felt rough or truly dry. It wore well for eight hours and a half on me before fading noticeably.
- Anastasia Hard Candy (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Equinox (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Smashbox Shimmer (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Dior Nude Glow (001) (P, $48.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Lit (PiP, ) is lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Beauty Beam #3 (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Dose of Colors Melonade (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Girl Next Door (PiP, $36.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- Dior #001 (DC, $56.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Gilty (LE, $49.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).