Galactic Red (826)
Dior Galactic Red (826) Rouge Blush ($46.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a deep, somewhat muted, red with warmer undertones and a satin finish.
- Opaque pigmentation
- Soft, smooth, finely-milled without being too powdery or too thin
- Applied evenly and blended out well
- Long-wearing (8.5 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Gucci Beauty Warm Berry (06) (P, $49.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Taraji Glow (LE, $34.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Kaja Extra Pepper (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Taos (P, $30.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Ravish (P, $60.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Beyond (P, $7.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Pat McGrath Paradise Venus (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Burnt Pepper (P, $24.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Hot Tin Roof (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Benefit Terra (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
$46.00/0.23 oz. - $200.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "intense, ultra-pigmented color that lasts," though under "formula," the brand states that it has "bold, yet buildable color." Most of the shades I tried were quite pigmented, but the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it possible to apply less for more buildable coverage as they weren't too powdery nor too stiff in the pan to work with. They applied easily, blended out well, and stayed on for eight to nine hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, though I did not notice the scent when applied to my skin (more in the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.