You Idiots! You Fools! You Imbeciles!
ColourPop You Idiots! You Fools! You Imbeciles! Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a pale beige with a subtle, warm pink-to-peach shifting pearl and flecks of larger, silver micro-glitter. The texture was smooth, emollient without being too wet to the touch, and blendable over bare skin as well as over base products (without lifting them). It had buildable pigmentation from semi-sheer to opaque, depending on application method–fingertips yielded more opaque coverage more readily. It stayed on well for 10 hours before fading slightly, but there were a few wandering sparkles after eight hours of wear.
- Coloured Raine Luxurious Bling (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Bronze (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Touche (LE, $8.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Holo at Me (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Fashion Show (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Wayne Goss Pearl (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Dreamscape (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Talk in Code (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Tarte Believe (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Counting Sheep (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.