You Idiots! You Fools! You Imbeciles!
ColourPop You Idiots! You Fools! You Imbeciles! Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a pale beige with a subtle, warm pink-to-peach shifting pearl and flecks of larger, silver micro-glitter. The texture was smooth, emollient without being too wet to the touch, and blendable over bare skin as well as over base products (without lifting them). It had buildable pigmentation from semi-sheer to opaque, depending on application method–fingertips yielded more opaque coverage more readily. It stayed on well for 10 hours before fading slightly, but there were a few wandering sparkles after eight hours of wear.
- Coloured Raine Luxurious Bling (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Holo at Me (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Dreamscape (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Touche (LE, $8.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Fashion Show (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Bronze (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Chanel White Opal (40) (P, $58.00) is cooler (85% similar).
- Anastasia Pink Heart (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Talk in Code (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Tarte Believe (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).