ColourPop Big D Crème Gel Liner Duo ($14.00 for 0.02 oz.) includes two twist-up eyeliners in shimmery silver and matte periwinkle. The silver eyeliner was overly slippery and very sheer without any ability to build up, while the periwinkle hue was drier and harder to work with.
LELimited Edition. $14.00.
Alley Oop is a very light silver with a metallic sheen. It had sheer pigmentation in a single layer with a very emollient texture–too much glide–that did not build up well, even when I tried to let it set prior to applying a second layer. It wore well for five hours before fading noticeably.
- MAC Statuesque (LE, $22.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented, warmer (85% similar).
- NARS The Strip (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Cuff (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics OK Boomer (LE, $19.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (85% similar).
- MAC Misty Me (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (85% similar).
LELimited Edition. $5.00.
Swish is a bright, periwinkle blue with strong, cool undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-sheer pigmentation, which built up to semi-opaque coverage but always somewhat uneven as it didn’t layer up as well. The texture was slightly drier, though it didn’t tug painfully on my lash line, but it made it harder to manipulate it. This shade lasted for seven hours on me before thinning visibly.