Colour Pop Princesa Luster Dust Loose Highlighter ($7.00 for 0.11 oz.) is a pale, white-to-peach shifting loose highlighter with finer pearl and larger sparkles. It seemed to have a slightly whitish base but transformed to more of a pale, pinky-peach on my cheeks as I buffed it in. I didn’t see much of a shift in person, let alone in photos, but it was a moderate, glowing highlighter that didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. There was slight twinkling from the sparkle but didn’t read glittery as a finish once applied. It had sheerer coverage when applied with a fan brush and more medium, buildable coverage when applied with a denser brush (as marketed). It wore well for eight hours on me before fading slightly.
- Dior Trafalgar #2 (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Mirrorball (PiP, ) is more shimmery, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Skeleton Kiss (PiP, ) is more pigmented (90% similar).
- Anastasia Eclipse (PiP, ) is more shimmery, more pigmented, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Prism (P, $12.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Luxurious Bling (P, $25.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Wavelength (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, brighter, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 3 Frozen Orange (P, $21.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Soiree (LE, $6.00) is more pigmented (90% similar).
- Dior Magnify #1 (PiP, ) is cooler (85% similar).
$7.00/0.106 oz. - $66.04 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be a "finely-milled, soft powder" that "packs a blinding punch" where "a little goes a long way." These can be incredibly shiny and metallic on the skin, and the coverage seemed to be all in the application. They actually seemed to be more pigmented when I applied them to my cheekbones using a tapered highlighter than when I used smaller brushes (for eyes) on my forearm. The powders were finely-milled with some base color and a lot of shimmer/pearl. I found the best way to apply these was to pick up product onto a brush and then swirl my brush on the interior of the cap, which helped to disperse the powder more evenly through my brush. This resulted in more even application to my cheeks that required less buffing and blending than if I skipped the swirling step. They lasted around eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Luster Dust Loose Highlighter swatches.