Colour Pop Besame Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick ($6.50 for 0.11 oz.) is a deep red with cool undertones and a matte finish. It had good color coverage in a single layer–just shy of full coverage–that applied evenly and fluidly over my lips without streaking or gathering in my lip lines. The liquid lipstick had a lightweight, spreadable texture that was thin but not watery, though it dried down to a soft matte finish. The color was still going strong after six hours of wear, and it felt neither drying nor hydrating at that point.
Edited to add: For additional clarity, this is a ColourPop product made in collaboration with Becky G, named “Besame,” and has no relation to Besame Cosmetics.
- MAC Chateau M (LE, $21.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever M401 (P, $22.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Rock Steady (P, $18.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Hi Striker (P, $7.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Night Porter (P, $54.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Colour Pop La La Land (LE, $6.50) is warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Season 10 (LE, $6.50) is warmer (95% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Lucky Red (403) (P, $38.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Bloodflower (LE, $28.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Ruby (P, $18.00) is brighter (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
Isododecane, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Alumina, Nylon-12, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides, (CI 77491), (CI 77499), Red 6 Lake, (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake , (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake, (CI 19140)