ColourPop Total Package Pressed Powder Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium, rosy copper with warm undertones and a sparkling, metallic finish. The texture was slightly looser in the pan, so there was some excess powder that was kicked up in the pan after using it with a brush, though it did not appear dry or dusty on the skin. There were slightly larger sparkles in the finish, too, so it would be ideal for someone who likes a more shimmery finish in their highlighter/blush. When applied as sheer to medium coverage, it sat well on the skin but at fuller ocverage, it emphasized my skin’s natural texture slightly. It was richly pigmented and very blendable, while the formula lasted eight hours on my skin before fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Anastasia Rose Gold (LE, $25.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Tawny Glow (P, $48.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Bite Beauty Rose Pearl (P, $24.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Pink Quartz (P, $46.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Lancome Rosegold Lights (P, $23.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- JD Glow Essence (P, $16.50) is lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Firework (P, $20.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay PSA (LE, $26.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Perfectly Lit (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 15 Golden Pink (P, $21.00) is cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.23 oz. - $34.78 Per Ounce
The powder highlighter is supposed to have a "high-shine" finish with "high colour intensity." In general, ColourPop's pressed highlighter powders have a smooth, moderately dense texture that was soft enough to be picked up easily by a brush but not kick up any powder in the pan. The formula was semi-opaque to opaque but easily sheered out for less shine and coverage if desired. There were a few shades within the range that emphasized my skin's natural texture slightly but most did not. The wear ranged from seven and a half hours to nine hours.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Highlighter swatches.
BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, PTFE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.